Save The Date For Makers Market 2019
Saturday, December 14th
Calling All Artists
Invitational Juried Holiday Maker’s Market
Don’t miss out on this one-day holiday market!
Green Spring Station is home to Baltimore’s largest collection of finer boutiques and restaurants. On Saturday, December 14th we plan to expand the offerings to customers by hosting our annual holiday maker’s market featuring a showcase of local artisans.
We invite you to showcase and sell your wares as we promote shopping local in our community. This free event will feature exciting strolling holiday entertainment, Baltimore’s best mixologists to keep our customers entertained and well ‘watered,’ special VIP shopping opportunity and more.
- Non-refundable $100 show fee and no commission on sales
- Each participant will be provided with an 8ft table, two chairs, signage and tented coverage
- The Green Spring Station Holiday Maker’s Market will take place on Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 10am – 4pm
- There is a non-refundable fee of $100 upon acceptance to the market.
- Electricity is not available on site.
- Load-in times will be assigned as we get closer to the event date.
- For makers’ juried to participate, Green Spring Station will provide:
- An assigned 10×10 space with 8ft table, two chairs and tent coverage
- Comprehensive promotion including advertising both print and digital, media outreach
To be considered for the Green Spring Station Holiday Maker’s Market please:
- Complete the online application form below. You may also download and print a copy of your completed form and mail to: Green Spring Station | Foxleigh Management 10803 Falls Road Lutherville, Maryland 21093
- Include three (3) digital images of artists’ ORIGINAL work, along with an image of booth display. Images can be sent via a digital format (JPEG preferred) and must by clearly labeled with artist’s name. Images can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address noted above.
- All artwork entered and included in the show must be the artist’s ORIGINAL work.
- Entries are reviewed by a panel on the basis of originality and quality of craftsmanship.
- All artwork must be for sale at the price range indicated on the entry form.
- Submission of this application constitutes an agreement with all conditions of this show and includes permission to use submitted images of accepted works for publicity purposes.
- Upon acceptance, as required by Maryland State law, exhibitor names and addresses will be submitted to the Mary- land State Tax office. Artists that do not have a Maryland tax number will be issued a temporary permit (at no fee). For additional information, call Maryland State Tax Division at (410) 767-1543.